1. Every student admitted to the Nursing course is responsible to the Principal shall have to follow rules and regulations of the Nursing College and students.
2. It is compulsory for all students to attend the General Assembly in the morning.
3. As per the norms of INC, New Delhi, MPNRC, Bhopal and regulations of MPMSU, Jabalpur students must have 100% clinical and 80% theory attendance.
4. Students should maintain silence in the classes, library, reading room and in the corridors. Students should make every effort to take care of the college and hospital property and help in maintaining the same. They should not write on the black board, scribble on tables, chairs, walls etc.
5. Students are not allowed to come directly in the Principal’s office. They can come only with the permission of the class in charge or prior appointment.
6. Boys MUST have a short hair cut always. Long hair will NOT be allowed.
7. If the students have any problem, they should inform the class representative and the class representative will intimate it to the class coordinators. If the problem is not solved at the class coordinator’s level, then the class coordinator will present it to the Principal.
8. A student nurse is not allowed to receive gift or gratuity of any sort at any time from the patients of the hospital or their relatives.
9. If a student is in need to get leave from the college or hospital in the middle of a day, for any emergency, he/she should get it sanctioned from the class coordinator and a letter to that effect must be produced from the parent or guardian.
10. Students must have to participate in all college activities like clinical meetings, conferences, guest lectures, seminars as well as sports, cultural activities etc.
11. No student shall be allowed to appear in the annual examination of the concerned subject if his/her practical, hospital posting and bedside clinical areas etc, the attendance should not fall short of 100% of the total sessions.
12. Use of cell phone by students is strictly prohibited in class rooms, hospital and community health postings.
13. In case of illness, permission shall have to be obtained from the principal to remain absent from studies.
14. The student must clear all the dues (complete FEE) of the college & hostel before the commencement of exam; otherwise she/he will not be allowed to attend the exams.
15. Any student who damages the reputation of the college in any way is liable to be expelled.
16. Students are required to maintain ethical and professional standards in behavior both inside and outside the college, hospital, hostel and community premises.
17. Each student is responsible for the proper handling and safe custody of any apparatus or equipment that he/she may be using in different nursing labs. Misuse or negligence will result in replacement of the particular by thecandidate.
18. All books are to be used with care. If a book while under issue to anyone be damaged or lost, the person in whose name the book is issued, will be held responsible for the cost of repair to the satisfaction of the Discipline Committee or replacement or pay fine if the damage cannot be satisfactorily made good or if the book is lost.
19. Students are forbidden to communicate with any outside authority directly.
20. For any kind of misbehavior with staff or creating disturbances in classroom and in the college premises by a student or group of students, a full range of disciplinary action will be taken.
21. If any student found in use of liquor or narcotics on hospital duty or in institute premises, he/she will be suspended from the institute for a specific period or be expelled from the institution.
22. Possession of weapons, explosive and other objectionable material in institute/hostel will result in being expelled from the institution.
23. Taking active part in anti-social activities will result in being expelled from the institution. Coming on hospital duty or entering the institute premises in an unpresentable appearance will be liable to punishment.
24. Ragging is an offense. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus as well as in the hostel. Any student/students involved in such activities will be immediately expelled from the institution. Both junior and senior students are required to maintain cordial relationship with each other and a disciplined atmosphere in the college campus.
25. Students are required to wear full uniform in clinical area including proper uniform shoes. Jewellary, ear rings, painted fingernails, threads and bracelets on hands etc. are not allowed.
26. Students must wear white apron in college laboratories. Students must be neat and tidy in their dress, avoiding expensive clothes and exaggerated fashions.
27. Students are required to carry their identity cards during college hours, clinical and whenever they are going out and must be produced whenever it is asked by the concerned authority.
28. Membership in the recognized ‘Student Nurses Association’ is compulsory.
29. The hostellers who desire to go home during the working days will take written permission from the Principal on the recommendation of HOD of the respective department and approval from the hostel warden before leaving the hostel.
30. All lights, taps and fans must be switched off before leaving the room, failing which a fine will be imposed for each item found to be on when the room is locked.
31. Student will co-operate to keep campus neat, clean and green.
Global Prashanti Nursing College, Ujjain Copyright © All right reserved.
Designed & Developed By Cubix WebTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.